The Central Community Center is a faith-based center that provides:
1. Services and activities that will enhance the quality of life for the people of the Springfield community.
2. Community-based assistance in areas of support of adults reentering society, recovering addictive
situations, family guidance / needs.
3. Support services, food assistance, food, clothing and job placement to families in crisis.
4. Empower individuals to develop economic / vocational initiatives that will benefit their family structure.
5. Educational opportunities through classes and trainings for individuals, groups and specific organizations.
6. Opportunities for local arts and culture.
7. Use the non-profit Corporation’s available resources in furtherance of its charitable goals and developmental models of practical spirituality.
CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org